MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT TERMS
The Fitness Centre located in Al Manara Road, Al Quoz 1, Dubai, UAE is intended for the exclusive use of the members (herein called the ‘Members’) of BeFit Sports Club Civil Company (herein called the ‘Fitness Centre’). Non-members are not allowed to access or use the equipment.
These Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet new requirements and standards. Therefore, members are encouraged to frequently visit our website to be updated about any changes. Any modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- The Fitness Centre opens from 5.30am to 11pm Monday-Friday and from 7am to 8pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Fitness Centre reserves the right to vary opening times at its discretion.
- The Fitness Centre reserves the right to suspend the use of any facilities at any time for the organisation of private classes/activities or for the arrangement of maintenance/cleaning without prior notice and without refund or other consideration to members for loss of use of the facility.
- The Fitness Centre may cease providing all facilities and services to all members upon giving one-month’s written notice of cessation and promptly refunding all advance monthly or annual fees previously paid by members with respect to future months.
FEES AND CHARGES
- All published membership fees and other charges are inclusive of any taxes (e.g. VAT). – BEFIT SPORTS CLUB TRN number is 100319017800003.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa or American Express debit and credit cards in AED for our memberships and other products/services.
- Your invoice will be issued within 24 hours of successful processing of your payment to the email address which you provide at the point of registration
- You, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of your transaction records and merchant policies and rules. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your membership account and payment details.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- The Fitness Centre takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security through various hardware and software methodologies. However, the Fitness Centre cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The Fitness Centre is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- If you join online, you have 14 full days to cancel your membership and obtain a full refund. Once you have visited the Fitness Centre for the first time within these 14 days, you have 24 hours after your first visit to cancel the agreement for any reason.
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of your membership. We will give you at least 30 days notice of any incoming price increases and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase.
ACCESS TO THE FITNESS CENTRE
- Any member may be expelled by the Fitness Centre without refund for repeated violations of any rules and regulations, or any conduct which, in the absolute discretion of the Fitness Centre, is prejudicial to the welfare, good order, reputation, and character of the Fitness Centre.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not allowed to enter the gym area.
- Presence in the gym area is limited to the use of the equipment for fitness purposes. People who are not making use of the equipment are not allowed in the area.
- The Fitness Centre reserves the right to refuse entry in excess of the permitted maximum number.
- Persons using the equipment in the Fitness Centre are responsible for their own safety. They are advised to seek advice and assistance from our staff in the Fitness Centre if necessary.
- All facilities are available on a first come first served basis. Participation in classes will be limited and advance sign up is required.
- Members must use their My Seven app to enter the club.
- Members who wish to enter without the use of their My Seven app will only be admitted at the absolute discretion of the management.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All members are required to follow the instructions of the Fitness Centre staff.
- Please mute mobile phones while inside the Fitness Centre.
- Please do not speak loudly inside the Fitness Centre.
- All members should wear appropriate workout apparel and closed shoes to comply with the requirements of the Fitness Centre, otherwise the access to and use of such facilities will be refused.
- Maintenance of clean clothing and personal hygiene is extremely important and is strongly encouraged for the benefit and comfort of all members.
- The use of a personal towel is required in order to avoid possible contagions and the deterioration of the machines.
- Please handle all equipment with care. Members are responsible for any damages caused by misuse of the facilities or equipment.
- Equipment must be returned after use to the correct place by the person who used it.
- A cancellation policy applies to all spa and class bookings.
- Spa appointments must be cancelled with at least 24 hours notice to avoid the session being deducted.
- Class bookings must be cancelled with at least 12 hours notice to avoid the credit being deducted.
- Booking restrictions may be applied in the event of three repeated late cancellations/no shows.
- Public nudity is strictly prohibited in all areas, including the changing rooms.
- In the interest of health and hygiene, all members are requested to shower prior to entering the steam rooms or spa.
- Smoking, eating and drinking (except water) is prohibited in the gym areas at all times.
- The use of illegal supplements is prohibited in the facilities at all times.
- For the safety of all members, please refrain from preventing or interfering with another member’s use of the equipment in the Fitness Centre.
- For the benefit of all, it is requested that you return equipment to the corresponding place when finished.
- Except in respect of the Fitness Centre!s activities, no commercial or religious activities are allowed in the Fitness Centre without prior written approval from the Fitness Centre.
- Late cancellations of wellness appointments or classes will result in the session being deducted. The Fitness Centre reserves the right to restrict future bookings for repeated ‘no shows’ or late cancellations.
- When using the valet parking or V.I.P. services, car keys must be given to the valet staff.
- It is forbidden to ‘self park’ in the valet area.
- Members are responsible for their own property and safety. The Fitness Centre will take no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of belongings brought into the Fitness Centre by members. Items which are left unattended will be treated as lost property.
- The overnight use of lockers is prohibited, with the exception of Platinum lockers.
- The taking of photos or videos of other members without their consent is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones or other recording devices must not be used in the ladies area.
- The Fitness Centre reserves the right to revise and add to these rules and regulations as needed for the benefit, comfort and enjoyment of the members. All members shall comply with such revised or additional rules, regulations, policies or procedures.
- Failure to comply with the above rules may result in a membership suspension or ban.
- Memberships are available to individuals who are a minimum of 18 years of age, with the exception of kids’ memberships.
- The Fitness Centre may modify and establish new categories of membership at any time.
- When you create a My Seven account, you will be asked to choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is forbidden to use the account, username, password or benefits of another member at any time. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- All members with annual contracts will be given a bracelet for locker access when they complete their registration. If the bracelet is damaged or lost, a fee of AED 200 will apply.
- Temporary bracelets may be provided to members with short-term contracts upon receipt of a valid I.D. which is retained as a deposit. If the bracelet is damaged or lost, a fee of AED 200 will apply.
- The Fitness Centre is not responsible for any agreement between members and freelance personal trainers.
- Personal Training is not permitted when using a TSS, APC, Seven Sessions, Nutrition, Ladies Day or Wellness membership plan.
- All membership plans include complimentary class access with the exception of Basic, Basic Monthly, Seven Sessions, TSS, APC, Nutrition and Wellness plans.
- Class Packages are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Members with annual contracts may temporarily suspend their membership for up to 28 days for major medical reasons. Appropriate medical documentation from a government hospital is required.
- The start date of new annual memberships may be delayed for up to 28 days if requested at the time of registration
- The start date of short-term memberships may be delayed for up to 7 days if requested at the time of registration.
- The Fitness Centre may choose to run ‘referral’ membership promotions whereby gifts or complimentary memberships are provided in return for members referring friends and them joining.
- For a referral to be valid, the referee must purchase an annual membership within 48 hours of the referral being made.
- The Fitness Centre reserves the right to withhold any gift or complimentary access if the referees break the terms and conditions mentioned here including defaulting on a membership payment.
RECURRING MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- Our monthly debit memberships are fixed-term 12 month contracts.
- A joining fee will be payable at the start of your membership and is non-refundable.
- You are obligated to make the minimum number of recurring monthly payments stated in your choice of membership.
- The recurring monthly payment is due each month in full and in advance regardless of non-attendance.
- The date of your recurring monthly payment is likely to be the same date on each month as the first recurring monthly payment. You are unable to amend the date of your recurring monthly payment but we reserve the right to amend the date of your recurring monthly payment at our sole discretion.
- Should any member forewarn that their membership payment method is to be cancelled and not adequately replaced prior to the completion of the contract, all remaining charges will be payable and charged immediately.
- If any recurring monthly payment is returned unpaid, your access to the facilities will be refused and you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of AED 200.
- If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, you are ever over 30 days in arrears we reserve the right to bill you immediately for the remaining contract value without any prior notification.
- In the case of repeated missed or late payments we reserve the right to take legal action to recover the money owed.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the member or billing details provided.
- You may choose to pay the remaining membership balance upfront at any time during the contract.
- Once you have completed the minimum number of recurring monthly payments as stated in your membership choice we will automatically continue collecting recurring monthly payments every month. Your membership will be extended by one month after each payment.
- If you have fulfilled your membership commitment you may prevent the automatic renewal at any time by visiting the Fitness Centre and submitting a cancellation request (a minimum of 30 days notice is required).
- Seven reserves the right to increase the monthly fee and will provide 30 days notice to members regarding the same.
- Gift Cards expire 6 months after the purchase date unless otherwise stated.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed against spa services or membership packages only.
- Purchased spa sessions and packages will expire 12 months after the purchase date.
- Purchased retail items are non-refundable.
- Faulty items may be exchanged within 7 days at the absolute discretion of the management.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge and agree that I understand the nature of the activities provided by the Fitness Centre and the manner in which to use the facilities or equipment available. I am in good health, and in the proper physical condition required to join the Fitness Centre. I understand that there are certain inherent risks and dangers associated with the use of the Fitness Centre and that, except as expressly set forth herein, I, knowingly and voluntarily, accept, and assume responsibility for each of these risks and dangers and all other risks and dangers that could arise out of, or occur during, my participation in the activities/use of any facilities or equipment of the Fitness Centre.
PARENT’S ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I agree that the above risks are assumed by me on behalf of any minor child for whom I am responsible and for whom I introduce to the Fitness Centre whether accompanied by me or a third party at my request.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
I, the undersigned, hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Fitness Centre or any representatives and employees thereof (collectively, the “Releasees”), for any liability resulting from any personal injury, accident or illness (including death), and/or property loss, however caused, arising from, or in any way related to my participation in the activities/use of facilities or equipment of the Fitness Centre, except for those caused by the wilful misconduct, gross negligence or intentional torts of the Releasees, as applicable.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS
I, the undersigned, hereby agree to INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD the Releasees HARMLESS from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities including, but not limited to, attorney!s fees, arising from, or in any way related to my participation in the activities/use of facilities or equipment of the Fitness Centre, except for those arising out of the wilful misconduct, gross negligence or intentional torts of the Releasees, as applicable.
PARENT’S RELEASE WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
I agree that the above release, waiver and indemnity are given by me on behalf of any minor child for whom I am responsible and for whom I introduce to the Fitness Centre, whether accompanied by me or a third party at my request
I, the undersigned, expressly agree that the foregoing assumption of risk, release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and erect.
PHOTO RELEASE FORM
I hereby grant permission to the Fitness Centre to use photographs and/or video of me taken at the Fitness Centre in publications, news releases, online marketing and in other communications related to the Fitness Centre.
By signing below, I certify that I have read this assumption of risk, release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement, and have had the opportunity to ask questions about the same. I fully understand that the terms of this assumption of risk, release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement are binding, and I confirm that I am signing this agreement freely and voluntarily.
All clients who have completed their online sign up or sign up via email with a team member are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions from the point of registration until the end of the plan, including any renewal. Seven Nutrition reserves the right to update or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Seven Nutrition reserves the right to refuse a client at anytime. Clients with the following cases cannot be accommodated:
a. Athlete meal plans that are vegan, vegetarian or gluten free.
b. Clients that require clinical nutrition guidance such as but not limited to Type 1 diabetes, kidney disease, chronic disease and pregnancy.
- The Seven Nutrition kitchen does not have a dedicated gluten-free or dairy-free section. The team is well trained to ensure separation of gluten and dairy containing ingredients
- Full payment must be received 3 business days before the desired start date for either new or renewed meal plans otherwise food delivery cannot be guaranteed.
- All clients are required to pay a refundable deposit (AED 200) for the chiller bags and ice packs used for delivery before starting their meal plan. The cost of a lost or damaged bag will be deducted from the deposit.
- Menu selection must be submitted before 10pm on Wednesday for the following week. Any last minute changes to the meal selection may not be delivered to the client.
- Delivery is to be made based on the agreed start date, location, and timing. Deliveries are made in the morning between 4am and 8am.
- Any change to the delivery location or timing must be made 3 business days before. Any last- minute changes are subject to approval from management.
- In the event that you are not present to receive/return the chiller bag and the bag is left outside the door, Seven Nutrition cannot be held responsible for any missing items/bags or damages to the bag or food spoilage.
- Freeze dates must be submitted at least 3 business days before.
- Meal plans are amended according to declared dislikes, allergies, and preferences of the client only. Seven Nutrition will not assume any liability for any adverse reactions if the allergies were not communicated prior to receiving the food. It is advised to disclose all dislikes and allergies before starting the plan.
- Seven Nutrition does not intend to provide any medical advice, diagnostics or treatment. For any medical condition or health issue, please consult your physician before signing up for any of the meal plans offered. Always seek the advice of your physician if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, diet, nutritional supplements or any other health-related matter.
- The meal plan is not suitable for pregnant women or anyone suffering from any disease such as but not limited to heart disease, kidney failure, cancer, or any other severe medical condition. It is highly recommended that you consult your physician prior to beginning any weight loss program.
- Reliance on any information or products provided by Seven Nutrition agents/employees regarding health, nutrition, and weight loss is solely at your own risk and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition. We hereby disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.